Medicinal Foods -Visual Identity Marketing Volunteer- Service Learn Marketing Skills of the Future
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Project Name: Medicinal Foods
Project Duration: (in months) 6-12 months (Ongoing)
Use citizen science to gather and validate data about the different foods and food-preparations from both traditional knowledge and current scientific enquiry.
To make such data available for use by anyone in the world through online apps.
· Prepare and execute a communications plan to utilize to build knowledge regarding stress, sleep and anxiety, and by promoting Medicinal Foods app. Develop visual identity marketing and citizen science campaigns. Volunteer defines and documents brand attributes such as target audiences, audience characteristics and interests, and communications tone.
Visual Identity Development: A volunteer develops a new logo, tagline, and style guide, along with recommendations for incorporating the new brand identity into your CrowdDoing's materials.
· Promote medicinal foods project
Create marketing strategies
Skills & Competencies: (List all critical skills needed for this role. Be specific)
* Knowledge of social media
* Ability to influence & negotiate
Software tools & Program knowledge:
* Knowledge on medicinal field is a big plus
You can learn all of the marketing skills of the future through service learning via CrowdDoing.
Data Management Skills
Storytelling And Storymaking
Complex Problem Solving Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Communication and Collaboration Skills
Big Picture Thinking
UX And Coding
If you have any questions about processes for joining CrowdDoing.world as a volunteer to support our efforts in systemic change please write to email@example.com
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH