Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Harvard in Tech Seattle
- Excellent speaking, listening, organizational skills, including multitasking, time management,
- and meticulous attention to detail
- Host a speaking event, panel discussion. Act as moderator during the panel discussions
- Assisting with the planning, preparation, and organization of events.
- Coordinate among different teams and ensure they all work together harmoniously for the event
- Oversee Speaker experiences from conception through post-event
- Work with the Event Manager to ensure on-site preparations, and event breakdown, consistent, high-level service throughout the event
- Research and finalize panel discussion content
- Proven success as an event host, public speaking
- Experience in maintaining and building enriching relationships with the speakers and the participants
- Prior experience at Ted Talk preferable
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
521 Stadium Pl SSeattle, WA 98104
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK