To write compelling content for promoting the projects of the organization through social media, web
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Child Survival Aid Ghana
Purpose: To create compelling content for promoting the projects of the organization through social media, website.
1. Develop educational content and creative for multiple platforms, such as websites, social media, videos, and blogs
2. Produce well-researched content for publication online
3. Organize writing schedules/calendar to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
4. Communicate and cooperate with the team to develop content/ stories
1. An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current writing trends
2. Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and Canvas for creative
3. Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
4. Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
5. Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
6. Open to learning new ideas
LOCATION: Work from Home
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
P.O.Box TN 1661Teshie-Nungua EstatesAccra, AA 233Ghana
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME