Volunteer Director of Development (100% Volunteer role)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
We are looking for a Volunteer Director of Development to join our team!
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created 23 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
The Volunteer Director of Development is responsible for planning and leading all fundraising and grant submission initiatives for Positive Planet US. The ideal candidate MUST have experience working with non-profit organizations. By combining strategic and operational goals, the Volunteer Director of Development manages fundraising operations by developing and directing a fundraising strategy aimed toward long-term growth. Additional duties include overseeing the fundraising department, conducting assessments, generating reports, leading grant writing efforts and communicating with funding partners.
- Oversee fundraising operations and develop goals for the department
- Act as liaison with funding partners and organizations
- Conduct weekly and monthly fundraising assessments and generate reports to be submitted to the Board of Directors
- Formulate solicitation procedures
- Lead grant writing efforts
- Identify and establish relationships with new donor bases
- Develop existing donor pipelines
- Conduct analysis of fundraising operations and goals
- Time commitment : 15+ hours per week
- 2+ years' fundraising management experience
- 2+ years’ experience in non profit organizations
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to meet deadlines
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
December 30, 2021