Volunteer IT/Website Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Radical Monarchs
The purpose of the Volunteer IT person is to update the Radical Monarch website as requested by Radical Monarch staff. We want our website to reflect the modern and dynamic nature of our organization.
IT Volunteer Responsibilities
- Make regular updates to the Radical Monarchs website as requested by Radical Monarch Staff
- Add and remove relevant web pages and website tabs as directed by the Radical Monarch Staff
- Must be familiar with Wordpress and MySQL database
- Communicate and meet with Radical Monarch staff as needed
- Other responsibilities as agreed upon
Time Expectations: Approximately 10 hrs per month
About the Radical Monarchs
The mission of Radical Monarchs is to empower young girls of color so that they step into their collective power, brilliance and leadership in order to make the world a more radical place. We define the word "radical" as; being an innovative advocate for local disenfranchised communities. The Radical Monarchs is an innovative non-profit, and social justice leadership incubator for young girls of color who are pushed to the margins in the adult-centered fight for inclusion and equity.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1000 BroadwayOakland, CA 94607
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH