Meals on Wheels Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Dignity Health Connected Living
Animated by a spirit of compassion, caring and collaboration, we provide nutritious meals, adult day services, case-management, social services, registry for in-home support services, financial management and assistance, representative payee services, transportation, as well as community impact volunteer opportunities that promote and enhance the physical, social and spiritual health of seniors and under-served families.
About Meals on Wheels:
Meals on Wheels is a nationwide network of community-based non-profit programs dedicated to providing seniors in their communities with the support that enables them to remain living in their own homes, where they want to be. This support is typically a nutritious meal, a friendly visit, and a quick safety check.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Delivering meals to seniors in your community
- Provide personal daily contact with the vulnerable and homebound seniors
How It Works
- We set up a schedule that works with yours, between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm, whether it's once a week, once a month, or as needed
- Volunteers drive their own vehicle
- We provide large, insulated bags to keep the food hot or cold depending on the needs of the meal
- Recurring volunteers can sign up for a set schedule and delivery route
- If there is a need to fill in open volunteer slots or to volunteer on different schedules volunteers may end up serving different clients on different days
- Be over the age of 18
- Pass a background screening
- Have a clear DMV record
To apply, contact us at email@example.com or (530) 226.3098.
#CaliforniansforAll #OperationFeedCalifornia #DignityHealthConnectedLiving #HelloHumankindness
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
200 Mercy Oaks DriveRedding, CA 96003
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK