Blood Drive Volunteer- Randolph County
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross Greater Carolinas Region
Every 2 seconds, someone in the US needs blood and one blood donation can save up to 3 lives. Help and support lives in North Carolina. Volunteer to support blood drives in your community.
- Warmly greet donors and assist with registration in reception area
- Model excellent customer service behaviors, ensure blood donors have relevant information, and that all questions are answered appropriately
- Assist in the canteen area, manage the cleanliness in reception and hospitality areas, thank donors for their contribution, and alert staff immediately if a donor shows signs of feeling unwell
- Inform donors of current and upcoming donation promotions, make reminder/cancellation calls, re-schedule donor appointments, and perform follow up activities as directed
Time Commitment: 6 hours/month (which is typically 1-2 shifts per month)
This position is flexible as volunteers can sign up for shifts online that work their schedule!
Interested in volunteering?
- If you are age 18 or older, please apply using the following link for an expedited application process: https://tinyurl.com/blooddonorambassador
- If you are ages 16-17, please apply by visiting: www.redcross.org/volunteer
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
North Asheboro School RoadAsheboro, NC 27203
December 30, 2021
- Human Resources Diversity