Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Mission 89
Mission 89 is a research, education, and advocacy organisation that fights the exploitation of young athletes through social and economic transformation.
The Communications Officer will ensure that Mission 89 and its corporate partners are kept up to date on each other’s activities, and support Mission 89’s overall communications goals.
· Develop regular communication of Mission 89’s work to partner organisations;
· Research and report on partners’ activities;
· Research and report on organisations’ activities with similar profiles, while identifying possible areas of cooperation;
· Assist in executing communications projects and campaigns
· Support drafting of annual report and other communication copy.
Skills and Experience Required for the Role
· Experience in Communications and social media management
· Strong copywriting skills
· Knowledge of and thorough understanding of social media platforms and tools (i.e. FB/IG, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn)
· Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus
· Good knowledge and understanding of human rights, human trafficking, and/or international sport preferred
· Experience of working autonomously and exercising judgement
· Excellent analytical, organisational, written and verbal communication skills
· Eager to learn
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Working proficiency in English required; proficiency in French desired
· This position is open to Bachelor’s degree holders
· Available to work 15 hours per week (according to workload).
· Open to candidates from any location as work will be conducted remotely.
· This is a part-time unpaid volunteer position.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Chemin Jean-Baptiste Vandelle 3ALakeside Geneva BuildingGeneva, CH-1290Switzerland
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME