Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Town Hall Arts Center
Support Town Hall Arts Center as an Usher for one of our Main Stage or Education performances, or Concerts!
Interested individuals should enjoy interacting with the public, be comfortable standing for up to one hour, be willing to assist in an emergency and love theatre! We encourage friends, family and colleagues to volunteer together.
As an usher, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and Confirming Patron tickets for the correct performance
- Guiding patrons to their correct seats prior to a performance
- Utilizing an elevator for patrons
- Answer general questions about Town Hall Arts Center
- Ushers join us before a performance begins and stays throughout the performance to scan tickets, assist with programs, guide patrons to their seats and answer questions.
- Shifts are typically about 4 hours long, depending on the event.
- Performances typically occur Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings, as well as Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
- Ushers should feel comfortable standing for one hour and working with technology (scanners and Square cashiering system).
- Ushers should have access to black bottoms and shoes as well as a white business professional shirt (if you have a barrier in access to these items, please reach out to Savannah directly, email@example.com).
Benefits to Volunteering at Town Hall Arts Center:
- Experience the magic of our Main Stage shows!
- Volunteers are able to enjoy each show that they volunteer for inside the theater.
- Support up and coming performers through our Education Performances!
- Help us create impact and encourage young performers to engage with live theater by supporting their performance as an Usher.
- Enjoy THAC Sessions, an intimate concert experience!
- Support our community of performers by ushering during one of their intimate concerts, held at THAC.
- Earn discounted and free tickets!
- Share your passion for THAC with discounted and free tickets for friends and family after supporting performances for a certain number of hours each season.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
2450 Main StreetLittleton, CO 80120
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH