Event Photographer Volunteer (Queens)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Lantern Community Services
WHO WE ARE:
- Lantern Community Services is grounded in the mission to champion the independence and well-being of New Yorkers who are impacted by or threatened with homelessness. Our objective is to make sure that our residents can find and maintain stable housing through emergency shelter and supportive housing. Our on-site social services bring residents and staff together to create opportunities for personal recovery, wellness and growth.
- We have 16 supportive housing buildings located in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx, and three shelters based in Manhattan and Queens.
We are currently looking for volunteer photographers who will have the opportunity to take photos of our Lantern employees, volunteers and residents during events held at located at one of our 16 supportive housing buildings (Manhattan, Brooklyn and Bronx) and 3 shelters (Queens and Washington Heights).
- Have photography experience
- Photography equipment (camera, etc.)
- Photo editing skills
Lantern provides housing and comprehensive supportive services for individuals and families affected by homelessness, mental health concerns and chronic illness, as well as young adults who have aged out of foster care. To ensure the ongoing safety of populations served, our government funders require all volunteers to undergo a background check. For in-person volunteers, they must undergo a background check and fingerprinting. For any questions regarding background checks and/or fingerprinting, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
If you're interested in this volunteer opportunity, please submit an inquiry through VolunteerMatch directly or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
31-36 Queens BoulevardQueens County, NY 11101
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH