HRBP - CSR Partnerships, CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Role Name: HRBP - CSR Partnerships
Min Qualifications required: Bachelors / Masters
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs)1
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week) 15-20
Project Name: CrowdDoing Projects
Project Duration: (in months) Ongoing
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the HR Business Partner is an integral part in the success of the organization. This role requires the HRBP to support service learning team - preparing job descriptions, interview candidates along with manager and onboard candidate. Also the HRBP needs to be a part of the CSR meetings
· Prepare job descriptions and role analysis for the roles required for their team.
· Recruitment efforts which include; sourcing, interviewing, accessing applicants, extending offers, uploading applicant profiles in applicant tracking system, and forwarding applicants to onboarding.
· Concern Management / Query Handling for the volunteers of their respective department.
· Collaborate with META Volunteers to ensure each volunteer is adequately assigned tasks and is engaged.
· Volunteer Data Management for the team, which includes tracking the skillset within the team, skill gaps, and list of active volunteers at any point of time.
· Update Bitrix drive with department volunteer resumes for easy access for the META Volunteers.
· Effective communication with Sourcing Operations POC to post roles / position on Volunteer websites for any vital roles to fill in skill set gaps.
· Update volunteer details who rescind their candidacy during the interview process or resign once onboarded.
· Respond to all inquiries within a timely manner preferably within 48 business hours.
· Schedule virtual catch up meeting and/or check in with Meta volunteer to address any concerns on a biweekly basis.
Skills & Competencies:
· Minimum of 10 hours volunteer engagement per week.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years in experience working in Human Resources preferred; with recruiting background.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A strong track record as being strategic.
· High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
· Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
· Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
· Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
· CSR Partnership knowledge
If you have any questions about processes for joining CrowdDoing.world as a volunteer to support our efforts in systemic change please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH