Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Planned Act of Kindness, Inc
You will have the opportunity to work on a series of programs we are launching to Fortune 500 companies, faith-based and non-profit organizations, government agencies, and educational institutions, both domestically and internationally.
We are a diverse group who are the driving force, the inspiration, and the foundation of our organization. our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: 1. Desire; 2. Determination; 3. Willingness to Learn and 4. Take Action.
The Project Manager Volunteer is a key contributor who will help manage over 20 projects that we have. You will work with other team members to lead communication between parties, open and structure projects, and ensure project deadlines are met. You will be responsible for managing the overall project workflow, overseeing creative requests, communicating deadlines to relevant parties, and proactively managing the project scheduling process.
This volunteer will work for over 5-15 hours per week from Monday through Friday, although some volunteers position may require weekend hours.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a solutions-oriented approach, drive the coordination of projects from start to finish, and enable teams to deliver outstanding work. Each project is unique, and the Project Manager Volunteer will need to think through each request and be comfortable with ambiguity.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage multiple projects, varying in scope, at one time while remaining on schedule.
- Review and assess incoming project requests and briefs. Communicate with stakeholders as needed for additional information.
- Facilitate development processes of creative (copy and design) deliverables including print, social media, digital display, web, email, and events.
- Maintain project schedule.
- Assign new projects to team members.
- Provide project timelines to stakeholders.
- Review workload regularly, setting deliverables priorities for the team.
- Run project reporting on a regular basis to evaluate the number of new projects and provide updates to team management.
- Anticipate potential challenges and provide a solutions-oriented approach to stay on schedule.
- Offer new, creative solutions that help improve the quality of work and improve project management processes.
- Understanding creative development processes across key channels - print, social, web, email, digital
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple assignments
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to multi-task, plan and organize
- Well-organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of project management programs such as Feedcamp
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
20 East Broadway401New York, NY 10002
December 30, 2021
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS