CrowdDoing HR Co-ordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Project Duration: (in months)
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Role Summary: (Briefly explain the overview of the role in 1-2 sentences)
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the Human Resources Coordinator is an integral part in the success of CrowdDoing. The Human Resources Coordinator works to effectively manage and support various Human Resources functions within the People Management Team. Our Human Resources Coordinator possess the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, multitasker, and strong communication skills.
Essential Tasks: (List down the essential tasks that individual perform in the job)
· Assist Volunteer experience with strategically implementing solutions to engage volunteers to reduce turnover.
· Conduct HR orientation and other various trainings as needed.
· Serve as backup support for onboarding team which includes but is not limited to providing onboarding details to applicant, sending registration details for company intranet, providing
volunteer waiver, and updating onboarding details in applicant tracking system for applicant.
· Assist sourcing operations team with initial contact to all applicants.
· Provide assistance to Human Resources Business Partners with recruitment efforts when needed.
· Update and maintain CrowdDoing social media presence daily by posting vital roles daily to increase visibility.
· Draft, distribute, and pitch news releases, media alerts, and other stories on social media accounts.
· Execute social media campaigns across our existing LinkedIn and Facebook to expand our network by posting daily
· Liaise and manage any relationships or partnerships as required.
· Respond to and approve page requests.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies: (List all critical skills needed for this role. Be specific)
· Minimum of 7 hours volunteer engagement per week.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years in experience working in HR at a generalist level highly preferred, along with recruitment experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Data entry and reporting experience. A strong track record as being strategic.
· High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
· Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
· Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
· Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
If you have any questions about processes for joining CrowdDoing.world as a volunteer to support our efforts in systemic change please write to email@example.com
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH