Tree Zero - Project Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Role Name:Tree Zero - Project Manager
Min Qualifications required: Bachelor’s Degree
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs) 1-2yrs
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
● This position requires understanding of project management and timelines and constant interactions with internal technical and non-technical departments and external clients. A perfect candidate for this role is able to combine both technical and client facing skills.A background or interest in U.S. and global environmental, climate and energy issues.
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week) 8-10
Project Name: TreeZero
Project Duration: 3-6 months (Ongoing)
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
● As a Project Manager you will be in charge overseeing the projects and estimating the budget through each project completion to close-out. You will be responsible for winning projects and delivering projects on time and with-in budget.
Understanding the project objectives and scope
Working across domains to develop integrated approach and plan
Develop process to scope additional work
Will create and own integrated project plans
Manage daily scrums
Organizes and maintains integrated project communications
Responsible for managing the completion of project deliverables on time and on-budget
Manages and helps resolve any project issues
Responsible for creation of status reports
Skills & Competencies:
1. Exceptional project management skills with proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects
2. Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
3. Exceptional client management and communications skills
4. Exceptional client management and communications skills
Software tools & Program knowledge:
Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, PMO
If you have any questions about processes for joining CrowdDoing.world as a volunteer to support our efforts in systemic change please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH