Volunteer Fundraising Strategy Lead
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Amplify
Amplify is seeking a volunteer to serve on our Fundraising Committee as Fundraising Strategy Lead starting in October 2021. The Fundraising Strategy Lead will be the primary point person for keeping Amplify’s overall fundraising strategy. They’ll collaborate directly with the Board President and Treasurer to form the central Fundraising Committee and work with the central Committee to select additional fundraising support volunteers.
Time commitment: 2-4 hours per month. At least half that time can be done asynchronously.
The Fundraising Strategy Lead is responsible for:
- Understanding the key fundraising mechanisms for the following fiscal year (Jan-Dec)
- Tracking overall fundraising goals and goals for each fundraising mechanism in collaboration with the Treasurer
- Ensuring that key sponsors have a designated relationship owner
- Ensuring that major gifts and sponsorships are entered into Salesforce
- Ensuring that sponsorship prospectus is up to date and shared with appropriate stakeholders
- Scheduling regular sync meetings with the central Fundraising Committee
- Taking minutes during Fundraising Committee meetings
- Acting as primary point of contact for any non-Board fundraising resources (volunteers, grant writers, etc)
- Coordinating communication plans around fundraising campaigns (blog posts, social media campaigns, email campaigns, etc)
While most roles on our Fundraising Committee won’t require any specific experience, for this role, we’re looking for someone with a background in nonprofit fundraising at the strategy-setting level. We’ll ask you to tell us about your fundraising experience in the application process.
You’ll also need to demonstrate a commitment to Amplify’s core values and our data protection policy, because keeping our donors’ data safe is our top priority.
- Experience with fundraising functionality in Salesforce NPSP
- Experience working inclusively with diverse constituencies
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3907 Park Wood DriveCorinth, TX 76208
December 30, 2021