Facilities Team Member - Delaware County
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross, Central & Southern Ohio Region
Be an important part of the American Red Cross team by helping to ensure that all facilities are clean, safe and well maintained for staff, volunteers and clients. Facility Team Members perform/coordinate the maintenance, repairs and general upkeep of American Red Cross facilities.
- Complete maintenance work orders in Red Cross facilities
- Conduct regular inspections of buildings to identify repair or maintenance needs
- Perform maintenance and repair work, such as painting, electrical - based on skills/certification
- Participate in office relocation efforts, and the
- Support opening or closing of American Red Cross facilities
- Assist with facility emergency drills
- Work with regional Operations staff to identify opportunities for more efficient management of facilities
- Perform all duties in accordance with established policies, procedures and safety protocols
- Ability to represent American Red Cross in a professional manner
- Ability to volunteer in person
- Must be able to stand, walk and climb stairs for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds
- Valid driver's license/ID from the state in which they reside
- Organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and give clear instructions
- Basic computer skills
Training is provided and all volunteers in this position are asked to work at least 1-shift a week.
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Dungee, Volunteer Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
380 Hills-Miller RoadDelaware, OH 43015
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK