Operations & Marketing Coordinator - Fully Remote
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Mental Wellness Network Inc
- Assist in drafting/documenting organization processes/procedures
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new volunteers
- Assisting with planning and organizing events, staff training, and volunteer engagement activities.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns/content for social media
- Network and communicate with our existing partners, identify and research new potential partnerships and stakeholders
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Experience working remotely
- Experience organizing events, community organizing
- Excellent communication and written communication skills
- Experience creating images for and writing copy for social media content
- Proficiency in using Google, WordPress, Canva, Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin is preferred
- Self-motivated and highly invested in supporting our mission - to bring mental health support to Austin
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
5820 Berkman DriveAustin, TX 78723
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH