S.U.C.C.E.S.S Community Support Volunteer Opportunity (COVID-19 Vaccine)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
We are currently recruiting Community Support Volunteers to help out with our new COVID-19 Vaccine Education Project. We are looking for volunteers to provide accompaniment and basic translation support for seniors, who have difficulty accessing vaccine clinics in metro Vancouver.
Metro Vancouver. Volunteers will be matched with clients who are living in the same neighborhoods.
- Provide safe a timely pick-up services to clients to and from vaccine clinics
- Help with basic translations/interpretations to clients at vaccine clinics
**Access to a personal vehicle is NOT required. S.U.C.C.E.S.S. will arrange transportation for both volunteer and client.
Time Commitment and Schedule
Flexible schedule. Minimum commitment of 3 hours per week
- 19 years old or older
- Second language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Farsi or other languages) will be an asset
- Criminal Record Check Clearance
- Passionate about helping seniors
- Good time management skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Committed, reliable and responsible
Benefits of Volunteering
- Gain valuable experience with a certificate and eligibility for references after completing over 40 volunteer hours
- Support the work of S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in our mission to build bridges, harvest diversity and foster integration through service and advocacy.
If you're interested please apply here: http://bttr.im/jnmun
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Vancouver, BC V6B 1R3Canada
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK