Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Africa In Me
The Africa In Me is a 501(c)(3) charity organization with a diverse workforce of volunteers of all ages and ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve.
AF. IM is dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.
Here, you can build a volunteer experience where you make meaningful differences in the lives of others as we fulfill our mission to feed the hungry, love and serve.
Check out our website, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook!
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Following up on potential donor leads
- Build positive relationships with potential and existing donors
- Plan, organize and host fundraising events for the organization
- Represent The Africa In Me at local fundraising events
- Send current and potential donors a newsletter on a monthly basis to keep them informed of how organization is doing.
- Network within the community/virtually to build strong relationships with potential donors
- Develop a fundraising action plan
- Identify and suggest fundraising opportunities; provide grant writing tools, prepare team budget quarterly and yearly.
- In conjunction with the Finance team keep records relating to fundraising monies;
- Provide monthly updates to the committee regarding fundraising duties and events.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Can communicate effectively and has good interpersonal skills.
Is well informed of all organization activities.
Must be a personable, compassionate individual with exceptional listening skills, high energy.
Previous experience in a fundraising capacity.
Proficiency in the use of word processing software, spreadsheets
Strong written and oral communication skills, with an ability to communicate material to generalist audiences, both foreign and domestic.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6655 Santa Barbara RoadElkridge, MD 21075
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK