HR Recruitment Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Africa In Me
AF. IM is a registered non-profit organization with a diverse workforce of volunteers of all ages and ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve.
AF. IM is dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.
Here, you can build a volunteer experience where you make meaningful differences in the lives of others as we fulfill our mission to feed the hungry, love and serve.
Check out our website, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook!
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Work with HR Manager to understand requirements that qualify candidates.
- Review applications to identify qualified candidates for various positions.
- Contact possible candidates to schedule phone screens and interviews.
- Screen candidates by phone.
- Be aware of recruiting trends and best practices
- Perform reference checks as need
- Make hiring recommendations to management
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating terms
- Manage contracting and onboarding processes
- Forward information about candidates to HR Manager and department managers.
- Ensure all hiring activities are compliant with labor laws and regulations
- Schedule zoom meetings for department meetings.
What types of individuals are we looking for?
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to learn
- Great attitude and creative mindset
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6655 Santa Barbara RoadElkridge, MD 21075
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK