TUTORS - REMOTE
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Action for Boston Community Development (ABCD), Inc.
The Youth Services Department is looking for Tutors to provide academic assistance to Boston Public School students participating in an afterschool a job placement program that helps youth stay in school. Please see the "Qualifications" section for information on location, schedule and times.
- Minimum of 4 hours of mentor group activity per month on a weekly schedule to meet virtually
- Facilitate MCAS and/or SAT Prep to a group of youth
- Ask students about specific topics or subject areas that are giving them trouble/do not understand
- Create and encourage a learning environment that will help youth develop a study plan and improve their study habits
- Develop positive relationships with students and practice instructional skills
*Please note that this position is VIRTUAL/REMOTE
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
HR Dept., 178 Tremont Street6th FloorBoston, MA 02111
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_DAYS