- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Virtual E-Commerce Support Team: Crystal Healing Tools
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Recruiting Organization: Indigo International
OM Apothecary is the first social enterprise operated by Indigo International. We have operated since 2011, an e-commerce website for holistic health practitioners to purchase high vibrational crystal healing tools. We are recruiting a volunteer a team to support OM Apothecary who can bring a variety of talents, experiences and expertise to help advance our mission of supplying & delivering crystal health tools to practitioners around the world.
We are recruiting an independent and inspired team of humans to work on our OM Apothecary Support Team. As a OM Apothecary Support Team Member you will communicate with customers, students and volunteers.
OM Apothecary SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help with implementation of OM Apothecary goals and objectives.
- Work in volunteer team that manages crystal inventory.
- Work in tasks related to development & maintenance of OM Apothecary.
- Attend monthly meetings & prepare reports.
- Work with other OM Apothecary Support Team Members in the development of programs.
- Complete training in technical and administrative skills.
- Represent the OM Apothecary in support communication.
- Passion for holistic health.
- Thorough ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Committed to excellence in customer service.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize work for efficient use of time.
- Ability to understand and interpret OM Apothecary policies, procedures, and rules.
- Ability to keep records accurately.
- Ability to plan, organize, supervise, and evaluate the work of volunteers in activities.
- Ability to initiate, organize, and follow through on programs, services, and projects.
*Note: The hours for this position are flexible. You work on your projects on your own time. This position includes 2 monthly 30 minute meetings, one is required and scheduled with a leader on your team and one is optional and is at a static time each month for the entire organization. We are very flexible and work with our volunteer's schedules. Volunteers can take up to 8 weeks during a 6 month period off for any reason, with no loss of position or benefits. You can work weekdays or weekends, day or night.
We are currently recruiting OM Apothecary Support Team Members who can serve a one year term and commit between 10 - 80 hours a month of service.
Indigo International volunteers are provided with benefits including a monthly membership that provides you with credit for every hour worked for holistic health treatments at Indigo Clinic, tuition at Pleiadian Institute and crystals at Om Apothecary. A real benefit is the connection with the other people in our beautiful community. All of our organizational meetings are designed to empower you and to help you to step into your highest self. If you are unfamiliar with Indigo International, visit our website to learn more about Indigo Clinic, Pleiadian Institute & OM Apothecary.
This volunteer position is stipend-based. This means you work on a project. Stipends are awarded by project. They vary from $30 to $170 depending on time invested and skill level. E-commerce stipend charts are available inside of our training portals and upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are specifically interested in applicants from North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India & South America.
Indigo International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
We INVITE those of all races, religions, sexual identities and orientations and disabilities to join us! We are all part of one family of light, here to be part of the recreation of Heaven on Earth.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Barnstable, MA 02903
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK