Online Volunteer Tutor (No experience required)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Step Up Tutoring
Step Up Tutoring is a California non-profit, aiming to improve student success in under-resourced communities through academic support & mentorship. We're looking for online volunteer tutors and mentors to work with students in under-resourced communities.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with a student in grades 3-6, twice a week, online
- Help with homework in Math and English
- Work with teachers to provide personalized learning
- Mentor, support & have fun with your student!
How it works:
- You select the best times that work around YOUR schedule
- Step Up Tutoring supports you with training and resources (no experience required!)
- Login via Zoom and have fun with your student!
- High School/GED, Associate's, or Bachelor's Degree in progress or completed
- Complete brief interview
- Background check (In California)
- Enjoy working with kids!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Palo Alto, CA 90401
December 30, 2021