Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Women's Global Leadership Initiative
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
WGLI is seeking an experienced Grant Writer to develop and implement strategic plans to secure funding from a portfolio of local, regional, and national corporations, foundations, and government sources. The ideal candidate will help to identify and develop funding prospects to support existing and new program opportunities.
What you will do
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant
- Work with department managers to compile financials and data
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develops and maintains a proposal calendar
- Coordinate and follow-ups on the progress of submitted proposals
- Develops an annual grants strategy
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants
You have these skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in research and grant writing; nonprofit experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
P.O. Box email@example.comSan Francisco, CA 95476
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK