Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Human Health Project
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community. We envision a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
Information on HHP IMPACT Program: https://tinyurl.com/HHP-IMPACT-US
The Marketing Administrator is responsible for executing marketing initiatives including list management, email marketing and administrative support.
- Coordinate all logistics for events, conferences, and tradeshows
- Maintain the HHP client dashboard page with announcements and events
- Assist the marketing team with the production of routine emails as needed
- Perform CRM administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc.
- Maintain the HHP Marketing calendar
- Maintain the inventory of promotional items
- Assist with the preparation of HHP presentations
- Help bring awareness and support for HHP's programs
- Handle specific projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Required
- Attention to detail and superior organization is a must
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field
- Experience with CRM is a plus
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Los Angeles, CA 90032
December 30, 2021