Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Rumie
Considering moving into the ed-tech field? Keen to build an e-learning portfolio? Apply to be a Learning Designer volunteer today!
Rumie Learning Designers apply and develop expertise in the learning space by creating Bytes (<10 min microlearning courses) that are shared globally on Rumie-Learn.
We work together to blend the best of instructional design with the stickiness of social media.
As a Learning Designer, your core responsibilities include:
- Select topics to reach knowledge gaps you see within your network.
- Planning, designing, and authoring Bytes.
- Offering constructive feedback to others through peer review and applying suggestions to your own Bytes.
- Piloting Byte styles and learning strategies.
- Communicating proactively with your group’s leader (Squad Lead) to troubleshoot issues.
- Offering suggestions and feedback to the Rumie team.
- Growing your skills at upskilling sessions.
You’re a fit if you:
- Can commit ~3+ hours per week
- Enjoy working with technology
- Have stellar written English skills
- Value a growth mindset
- Want to expand your professional network
Plus there are some pretty cool perks...
- Build and showcase a portfolio of Bytes on your Rumie-Learn author page
- Improve your learning design skills through support and thoughtful upskilling
- Network and build connections with others in the Rumie community
- Opportunities for career advancement
We asked our current volunteers (on a scale of 1 - 5) if they would recommend the experience to a friend. Their response: 4.9!
Sound like a match? Apply here (please don't email): https://about.rumie.org/volunteer/
Have questions? Join the Rumie Community on Discord and ask in the #volunteering-with-rumie channel.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
10 Dundas Street EastToronto, ON M5B 2G9Canada
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK