Be apart of something bigger than yourself!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Summit Home health and Hospice
Come and be apart of an incredible and caring company! Summit hospice needs Volunteers and we are looking for dedicated and compassionate people.
You will receive 12 easy hours of one-on-one and self guided training, as required by state.
Once finished we will work with your schedule so you can:
- Visit patient and give caregivers a break
- help in assisted living centers with activities
- play music, read, talk, walk and hangout with patients
- any licensed activity (I.e music, massage, or dog therapy, etc.)
- simple yard work and spending time outdoors
- stay in the office and assist with office work
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
December 30, 2021