Medicinal Foods - Machine Learning
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Project Duration: (in months)
6-12 months (Ongoing)
Use citizen science to gather and validate data about the different foods and food-preparations from both traditional knowledge and current scientific enquiry.
To make such data available for use by anyone in the world through online apps.
· Review requirements and identify areas where applying machine learning/ NLP techniques can add value to the end product
· Analyze and prototype key deep learning and data analytics algorithms and applications
· Apply machine learning and other techniques to design and prototype intelligent, real-world applications
Define the processes needed to achieve operational perfection in engineering functions, project management and system reliability.
Skills & Competencies:
* Python programming experience
* Software engineering experience
* Understands programming
* Ability & commitment to work independently and collaboratively with numerous people
* Excellent problem identification, problem solving, and analytical skills
Software tools & Program knowledge:
* Familiarity with NLP/ supervised and unsupervised learning models, CoreML, python, Tensorflow/mxnet, are a plus.
If you have any questions about processes for joining CrowdDoing.world as a volunteer to support our efforts in systemic change please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH