Virtual Transcendent Business Mentor & Coach
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Indigo International
Indigo International is dedicated to bringing holistic health treatment and education across the globe. We offer treatment through affordable holistic health clinics, accredited training and operate several social enterprises that sell holistic health products. We are dedicated to honoring and serving all people through our philosophy of radical inclusion. We welcome adults, teens and children of all races, religions and ages into our community. We believe that holistic health treatment and education should be available to everyone regardless of geographic location or income.
We are seeking Virtual Transcendent Business Mentor & Coach to work with our study body of energy healing professionals inside of Pleiadian Institute. Our students are intelligent, empathetic people who have a commitment to helping people heal and to improve their life.
We are seeking an independent and inspired human to coach or mentor students through a 10 month virtual program with a curriculum to inspire transcendent business performance and professional practice development.
As a Virtual Transcendent Business Mentor & Coach you will be responsible for :
- Listening openly to Practitioners in Training
- Following a curriculum of mindsets and habits to cultivate transcendent business performance in the development of a professional practice
- Inspiring focus and energy. We provide full training for the entire coaching experience for you. You will be fully supported by our online platform, which includes a detailed curriculum and technology to help students track their progress.
We are currently seeking Virtual Transcendent Business Mentor & Coaches who can serve a one-year term and commit to 10 - 40 hours a month of service.
- Implement Student Success Curriculum in coaching calls & meetings with students.
- Complete reports.
- Thorough ability to supervise the work of others and maintain effective working relationships,
- Committed to excellence in coaching and mentoring.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize work for efficient use of time.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies, procedures, and rules.
- Ability to keep records accurately.
- Ability to plan, organize, supervise, and evaluate the work of students in activities.
- Ability to initiate, organize, and follow through on programs, services, and projects.
- At least 5 years experience or education in business development, accounting or finance, marketing & communication, coaching, teaching, public speaking, publishing or a related field.
Indigo International volunteers are provided with benefits including a monthly membership that provides you with access to holistic health treatments, tuition-free courses and products. Also is the connection with the other people in our beautiful community. All of our organizational meetings are designed to empower you and to help you to step into your highest self. Visit indigofamily.indigointernational.org for an overview of all of our volunteer benefits.
We are specifically interested in applicants from North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India & South America.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
7093 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Providence, RI 02903
December 30, 2021