Executive Director - Prevention Program
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Saving Jane
The Executive Director of our Prevention Program is accountable and responsible for the creation, development, funding, management, and delivery of our Prevention Program dedicated to the prevention of new human trafficking victims. These programs are focused on the delivery of education to members of the general public, especially children and other at-risk groups.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our organization, ensuring that we are operating efficiently and effectively to meet business goals. In this role, you will work closely with the Board of Directors, government officials, and the public. In addition, you will ensure that Program staff members are aligned with our mission and vision and that we are working together to achieve strategic objectives successfully. Our organization has a close-knit culture in which we place a high priority of communication, recognition, and collaboration. We are searching for an Executive Director who is aligned with our culture and will continue to enhance it through positive leadership.
The Executive Director shall have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic plans that meet business goals and objectives created in partnership with the Board of Directors
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical organizational functions
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization
- Create a culture of transparency and communication throughout the organization
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, including donors and government agencies
- Master's degree nonprofit administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans
- Strong aptitude for verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship development
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in nonprofit management and governance
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
187 East Warm Springs RoadSTE B249Las Vegas, NV 89119
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME