Lead Events for Sober Active Community: Event Leader (Milwaukee)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Phoenix
The Phoenix is looking for event leaders to lead community-based fitness or social events for our sober-active community! If you have direct experience in recovery (ideal but not a requirement) and are passionate about making a difference in people's lives by dedicating only 1-2 hours of your time a week, we want to hear from you! As a Volunteer Instructor, you will:
- Be certified in your area of discipline, if applicable
- Lead 1 event every week (or month), depending on community needs (1-2 hours MAX)
- Commit to long-term volunteering, ideally 3+ months if possible
- Consent to a background check *note that we review background checks on a case-to-case basis and do not automatically disqualify people with a record
- Help spread the word and bring a friend (or two) to help drive attendance!
- Be age 18+
Interested? Please visit www.thephoenix.org/volunteer to learn more and fill out the interest form!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Milwaukee, WI 80205
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK