INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL FUNDRAISING VOLUNTEER
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Chipembere Community Development Organization
Coordinator is an unpaid virtual volunteer position. This role will assist with
fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and ultimately grow our
community of donors. The objective is to spread our message and encourage our
community of supporters to make donations to Malawi. Upon marketing manager
approval, access may be granted to use any appropriate digital marketing
outlets (website, blog, newsletter, press releases, etc.) and/or social media
channels to promote active fundraising campaigns, encouraging public support.
This role directly contributes to Malawi vision and mission to promote social
impact to end abuse and improve children’s lives, via the organization’s
advocacy, awareness, and education initiatives. Predetermined issues promoted
by CCDO -Malawi include, but are not limited to: child abuse, child neglect,
child sexual abuse, child exploitation, trafficking, bullying, cyberbullying,
domestic violence, foster care, child safety, shaken baby syndrome and positive
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with the planning and management of Malawi year-long fundraising initiatives.
• Collaborate with staff & other volunteers
• Work with the fundraising team to prospect and solicit major and corporate donors.
• Identify potential business partners as sponsors.
• Help increase communications with supporters and current donors.
• Assist is creating the CCDO -Malawi annual fundraising plan.
•Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities. Skills & Personal Traits
• Strong interpersonal skills.
•Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative thinker.
•Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, andorganizations.
Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners.
•Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
• Works well independently and proactively as part of a team. Fundraising Coordinator - Volunteer Position in Malawi top-rated nonprofit charitable organization | https://www.chipemberecdo.org
• Nonprofit fundraising and/or event planning experience.
• Clear understanding of the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
• Microfinance wit fundraising portfolio and large social media network is an asset. Term/Commitment This position requires a minimum 3-month commitment for an average of 2-4 hours per week, which will be completed virtually in fundraising Volunteer´s own office or home. Position commitment is subject to renew and extension by agreement from both parties. Requirements Please send completed application, along with three reference letters and a copy of resume or.If for some reason, your position requires you to be in direct contact with minor children, a personal background check will be required. No exceptions.
Benefits and Recognition
This virtual position provides valuable experience for fundraising management, event planning, and marketing and nonprofit management students. Also suited to individuals with an interest in
gaining experience in the nonprofit sector or in the fundraising and event planning field, and anyone dedicated to the positive physical, emotional, and intellectual development of children and youth in the United States. Our volunteers are highly valued members of the Malawi team and contribute to making a significant difference in the successful execution of Malawi’s vision
and mission, our advocacy, awareness, and education initiatives, and helping promote social change to end abuse. Malawi will provide milestone acknowledgements and reference letters for all volunteers who successfully complete their volunteer placement.
CCDO is local NGO for the Positive Care of Children was founded in 2010 nonprofit charitable organization from the strong desire of one caring individual to make a difference in the lives of abused children in Malawi. CCDO top-rated nonprofit charitable organization https: www.chipemberecdo.org webelieve that childhood should be fun for kids. A time to learn, be nurtured, and loved. Childhood shouldn’t hurt, but the harsh reality is that for many
Malawians kids, childhood not only hurts, but is often fatal. Millions of Malawians children experience devastating childhoods, with long-term debilitating effects. In Malawi, children are being abused and dying every day. Child abuse,neglect, exploitation, and bullying are at epidemic levels in Malawi. Every day at Malawi CCDO we ask the question, what can we do to have a positive impact on the lives of children today, tomorrow, and in the future? Malawi is devoted to promoting social change to end abuse, leading to a safer, healthier,and happier world for children. Through our advocacy, awareness, positive parenting, anti-bullying, and social media campaigns, we advocate for Malawi children and raise public awareness to help end child abuse in all forms.
Together with our community of supporters, we give a voice to the 'voiceless’ --the abused, neglected, bullied, and marginalized children of America. There’s NO excuse for child abuse! If you believe children don’t deserve to be abused or bullied, join us, as we fight against the epidemic of child maltreatment, and bullying in Malawi Apply today!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Thyolo RoadOpposite Dzanja la chifundo OrphanageBlantyre, +265Malawi
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK