Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Warm Heart Foundation
Warm Heart is a grassroots organization that empowers rural Thai villagers. Working with the community, Warm Heart organizes projects that improve access to education, basic health services, and jobs and sustainable incomes to the poorest people in the Phrao District of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
With such a diverse portfolio of projects it is important to effectively present our work to our wide and varying community. We currently rely on donations and volunteers from around the world to support our endeavors. We work with other organizations and companies to put together major projects that create a lasting impact for the people of Phrao. And all of our activities are community-sponsored meaning our impact must be tracked and publicized in a reliable and understandable way.
In addition to effective communication for the Warm Heart Foundation, we also work with local artisans to improve the sales and marketing of their products. We provide design, business and marketing assistance to women’s cooperatives in Phrao in order to sell their products on both the Thai and international markets.
Warm Heart seeks a creative, forward-thinking Communications/PR Manager to create an effective communications plan for our organization as a whole, as well as for our Microenterprise Program.
- Formulate and implement Warm Heart’s overall communications strategy
- Collaborate with translators, IT personnel, and designers to put together new communications materials, i.e. pamphlets, presentations, one-pagers, infographics, etc.
- Organize and implement a fundraising strategy
- Manage Warm Heart’s social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Flickr)
- Assist with other projects, as assigned (e.g. volunteers are required to teach English for 2 hours of each week)
- Strong PR background- experience implementing high-level communications strategies to successfully execute its plan
- Interest in promoting sustainable development
- Management experience
- Ability to think creatively and function in a diverse workplace
- Conversationally fluent in English
View detailed job description: https://warmheartworldwide.org/marketing-volunteer/
Apply online at https://warmheartworldwide.org/volunteer-application/
Language/Cultral Support Available
Fee Amount: 175.00
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
61 M 8, T. Maepang, A. PhraoPhrao, 50190Thailand
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME