Content Writer - Music & Arts
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Man Up Campaign
As a Platform Content Writer, you will work on creative content for our platform GSmart Hub such as campaigns, blog articles, in-product marketing, emails and social media.
Do you think great copy can make a difference in attracting, converting and activating new users online? Then GSmart Hub has the position for you! We’re looking for a playful Marketing Content Writer with English as their native language, to focus on attracting, converting and engaging GsmartHub's users.The Role
As a Platform Content Writer, you will work on creative content for our forum platform Gsmart Hub such as campaigns, blog articles, in-product marketing, emails and social media. You will work closely with both product teams, developers, marketing and design colleagues, and with users all over the world, you will see your written content making a real impact!
The topics you'll mainly write about are: Gender, Sport, Music, Art, self-Reflection, and Technology.
However, you can also select a topic of your interests that fits within our area.
You'll have the opportunity to write your content together with your other colleagues.
We are looking for our new English native copywriter, as our main UI language is US English.
The company’s HQ is in New York, United States, but the position will be remote from anywhere in the world, no matter what timezone you're in!The User Experience Team
The User Experience team, which you will be a part of, works with product marketing and localisation initiatives. We strive to ensure a holistic and user centric approach to communications and activities towards new and existing customers, with a strong focus on customer engagement and use of our products. We work closely with the product teams that develop our Forum platform. We are a team of people from different nationalities, backgrounds, languages and education, and we are now building the team to become even stronger!Responsibilities
- Responsible for editorial planning and production for their respective area
- Contribute to shaping a consistent communication framework for their respective Business Area’s product portfolio. This includes but isn’t limited to: :
- Product and feature messaging
- Tone of voice guides and glossaries
- Work in collaboration with Product Marketing Managers to ensure a holistic and coherent content plan for their area
- Create, review, edit and update text and other formats of content, such as blog posts, emails, and more
- Conduct periodical content audits and work with the product marketing team on keeping content up to date
- You are fluent in English both written and speaking
- You must have good experience as commercial writer and understand how to drive sign-up behaviors (E.g., writing interactive posts to attract new users)
- You have digital marketing experience; performance marketing experience a big plus
- You have an understanding of digital and forum platforms
- Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to develop initial concepts
- 2+ years of copywriting experience and the ability to write in a playful tone
Man Up is a global campaign to activate youth to stop violence against women and girls. Our call to action challenges each of us to "man up" and declare that violence against women and girls must end.
In order to break the cycle of trauma unabated violence against women and girls bestows on individuals, families, communities, and societies, Man Up Campaign was created to give young people a voice in developing models of change that truly address this issue.
Sports, music, arts, reflection, and technology are some of the primary ways we connect with other people. These are also ways we experience life, transmit and share culture. More importantly, messages about gender, societal expectations, and our identities are passed down to us in these and other forms. The Man Up Campaign is partnering with young men and women around the world by providing training, resources, and support to youth-informed initiatives. This partnership works to build a network of young champions and defenders of gender equality, gender inclusiveness, and opportunity. We link their efforts to those of community-based and sponsor organizations, the entertainment and sports communities towards our common cause.
With our GSmart Hub (which you'll be working on), we want to let users explore our forums and open debates and conversations about the topics of their interest, and bring visibility and awareness towards what is important to them. We mainly focus on Gender, Sport, Music, Art, (self-)Reflection, and Technology (G-S-M-A-R-T). The main focus with this will be that users can connect, make friends/colleagues, learn more about certain topics, and ask for advice about certain topics.
We're also working on resources; special learning content on gender opportunity, United Nations Sustainable Development Goals; and successful models of grassroots level projects working towards tackling issues that are important to all.Company Culture
At Man Up Campaign we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 40 people representing 20 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!Benefits
If you talk to anyone working in the Man Up Campaign, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of people all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them - then it's real fun!
- A fast growing environment
- Platform Training
- International work environment with over 20 nationalities
- Remote work set up
- Discount on Google Hardware Products
- Free Microsoft Office365
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
Please send us your resume and cover letter by 15th of October. We look forward to hearing from you!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1500 BroadwayNew York, NY 10036
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH