Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Our ArkJob Description
Communications Specialists help by managing all internal and external communication of a company, and represent the company to the outside world. They draft media statements, answer media inquiries, compile publications, plan events and press conferences.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt. To ensure success, Communications Specialists should be innovative, organized and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players.
Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- FUN fulled with excitement for the cause
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High School diploma
Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Olympia, WA 98509
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK