Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Lyrica Classic Entertainment
The marketing developer will be responsible for the company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. He/she will prepare monthly marketing plans, work on how to attract more customers to the company's events, and raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns. The manager will also analyze the types of customers that a company wants and how to attract them and will figure out ways for the company to better serve the customers they already have. He/she also ensures that the company sees a good return on any money that is invested in marketing activities.
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services;
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy;
- Develop a brand strategy;
- Create and manage social media content;
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Identify new business opportunities and collaborations;
- Conduct market research studies;
- Manage GoogleAds.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6959 Golden Ring RoadRosedale, MD 21237
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK