Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Lyrica Classic Entertainment
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in managing our company’s general administrative activities.
General Administrative Assistant's responsibilities include:
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Research needed contacts for the company's needs as composers, artists, and donors.
- Assist in research venues for our concerts particularly in Maryland.
- Assist at the live events if possible.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Research and Identifying grant funding opportunities and assist in grant applications.
- Research for international collaborators.
This is an ongoing volunteer job opportunity. Preferable commitment for 6 months minimum. The minimum age requirement for the job is 18 years old.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6959 Golden Ring RoadRosedale, MD 21237
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK