Help Military families prepare for deployment as a Hero Care Regional Family Contact Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross Pacific Coast Chapter, CA
Ensure that military families’ know they are supported during the critical times of entering the military and preparing for deployment
- Ensure family information is in the case management system
- Email and phone military families to provide Red Cross preparedness information
- Provide additional support, as appropriate.
- Flexible with a scheduled commitment
- Orientation to the American Red Cross
- Introduction to SAF
- Military 101
- Introduction to SAF Casework
- Additional computer training as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Enjoy working directly with others
- Able to work with diverse populations
- Recommended: knowledge/experience with the military
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Ventura, CA 93105
December 30, 2021