Volunteer Fundraising Coach
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Caudwell Children
Are you an organised, self-motivated, friendly person, looking to improve your leadership and management skills?
Caudwell Children are looking for volunteer Supporter Growth Coach Volunteers - assisting with the recruitment, organisation and supervision of fundraising volunteers, raising money to help us provide practical and emotional support to the families of disabled children across the UK.
· Assisting in or project managing targeted supporter campaigns
· Developing targeted literature to reach those particular audiences
· Developing databases of target lists
· Helping with the recruitment and on-boarding of new volunteers
· Using platforms like social media to share the message of Caudwell Children
· Confident, friendly, outgoing individual
·Computer Literate (Zoom, Microsoft)
· Organised with good time management
· Good research skills
· Strong analytical and active listening skills
· Competent in use of Social Media platforms and how to utilise, with a big following and wide reaching audience being advantageous
· Experience training or managing others ideal but not required
Fundraising is very important to charities like Caudwell Children - it allows us to continue to provide essential support to disabled children and their families. If you’re looking to gain leadership, administration, and communication skills, please apply!
Suggested commitment of 6-12 months, full training and support provided.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Innovation Way, Newcastle-under-LymeNewcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
December 30, 2021