Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Overt Foundation
Who We Are:
At Overt we are a community advocates driven to change the landscape of mental health. We
collaborate across functions to bring knowledge and skills to raise awareness, educate and assist
those who are not able to receive mental healthcare due to financial challenges.
Our Purpose: To restore mental health one person and community at a time, so that, together, we
will actualize our highest potential. This is accomplished by providing support, education and a
community where sharing is encouraged.
Education: We educate people about the seriousness of mental health, the power of being open
with others, and the need for creating a safe environment for those seeking help.
Assistance: We assist people in restoring their life through access to therapy who can otherwise not
Community: We build a safe community of individuals who connect with each other by promoting
openness about their experiences with mental health.
Core Responsibilities: As a Volunteer Recruiter you will work with the organization to identify
volunteer candidates with the right skills and talents to take on the organization’s specific projects.
You will do so by working with the organization to understand specific volunteer needs, building
partnerships with individuals and entities to access to pools of potential volunteers, and defining a
process for ongoing recruitment, as needed. You will exhibit strong networking and influencing skills
and a process-oriented mindset.
• Understand the skill sets needed for the project and develop volunteer specifications
• Seek out partners, institutions or channels (e.g., online platforms, social media) that can
provide volunteers with the right skill sets
• Vet prospective volunteers on behalf of the organization
• Establish a volunteering agreement with potential partners and volunteers
• At least one year of recruiting, marketing, and/or talent acquisition experience in a small
• Strong knowledge of talent acquisition best practices and protocol
• Access to various talent acquisition channels, including companies, professional networks,
online communities, and social media
• Cross-cultural competency
• Strong communication and listening skills
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1489 West 800 NorthLehi, UT 84043
December 30, 2021