Onboarding and Training Team - Athens County
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross, Central & Southern Ohio Region
Welcome New Volunteers to the American Red Cross!
As an Onboarding Team Member with Blood Services you will help new volunteers start their volunteer journey at the Red Cross. In this position you will help ensure that new volunteers are set up to succeed in their position, know their team leads and that the new volunteers are engaged in a position that matches their skill set and interests.
- Manage flow of incoming volunteers
- Update and maintain Volunteer Connection database
- Interview volunteer applicants
- Place new applicants into positions and assign supervisors
- Conduct department introduction and overview
- Provide support to new volunteers
- Provide feedback to Onboarding Lead on the process
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs
- Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences
- Knowledge and understanding of Red Cross (training provided)
- Work well both individually and with a team
- Comfortable using a computer and phone
- Reliable access to internet at home
- Basic Microsoft excel and word experience, required
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to work with staff, volunteers and community partners
- Experience in interviewing and onboarding employees or volunteers (a plus)
All training needed is provided at no cost.
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Dungee, Volunteer Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Athens, OH 43205
December 30, 2021