National Volunteer Program Administrator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Guardian Angels for Soldier's Pet
Volunteer role at our National HQ reporting to our CEO
1. Knowledge of:
· Role of volunteers in a successful grassroots organization
· Understands and will adhere to the "Volunteer Bill of Rights" and the "Volunteer Protection Act"
· Understands and will agree to adhere to the organization's mission, goals, policies, and guidelines.
2. Ability to:
· Prepare concise reports
· Maintain accurate volunteer records
· Use of computer (desk top or laptop) and program related software proficiently (MS Office-Word and Excel). Note: Volunteer may also use "Open Office" software when they don’t have MS Office Pro.
· Communicate in a friendly and informative manner with people from a wide variety of cultural and ethnic background and lifestyles
· Works independently and as a "Team" member
· Process monthly "Volunteer Reporting Hours" reports.
· Administrate and submit volunteer hours to the "Presidential Volunteer Service Award" (PVSA) program
· Prior experience in processing prospective volunteer applications and/or maintaining volunteer tracking workbook helpful
· Prior experience with a grassroots, nonprofit organization in an "Admin/Support" function also helpful
· Average volunteer time per month: 20-25 hours
· Commitment up to 1 year
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
402 Barton LaneGatesville, TX 76528
December 30, 2021