Volunteer Teaching in Arusha, Tanzania at St. Perfect Pre-School and Day Care - operated by TAEHO O
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: TAEHO United States - TAEHO TanzaniaVolunteer Qualifications:
- Age: 23 - 70 No alcohol use or smoking No criminal history
- No color segregation
- Hard-working and self directed individuals desired
- Preferable to minimally have "starter education certificate" to perform teaching duties
- Anyone interested in playing and caring for children will be considered
- When replying to this post, please identify your qualifications, work history, and talents
2, 3,or 4 weeks available. Maximum stay is 3 months.
Estimated Costs of Volunteer Assignment -
Flight to and from Tanzania, VISAS, and transportation
Hostel, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner is estimated $150.00 per day x the number of total days
Payment will only be accepted by wire transfer directly to TAEHO organization secure bank accountSelection Process
Individuals will be selected according to qualifications. Individuals will be notified of acceptance and recieve formal documents explaining the terms of agreement and conditions of voluntary employment for the TAEHO organization. The form will need to be signed by the accepting individual and returned to the TAEHO organization based in Arusha Tanzania.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Arusha, Arusha Region 60124Tanzania
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME