Fleet Team Member - Athens County
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross, Central & Southern Ohio Region
As a Fleet Team Member, you will literally help keep the Red Cross moving!!
In this position you will help manage vehicle maintenance for the local chapter to ensure fully operational and deployable regional fleet.
- Schedule vehicle and trailer maintenance and repairs
- Meet Red Cross and DOT fleet policies and standards
- Engage in identifying vehicles for repair
- Support in the disposal or replacement of vehicles at the direction of supervisors
- Assist fleet team in performing work throughout the region, including addressing routine maintenance as well as repairs at approved vendor
- Suggest improvements pertaining to regional fleet maintenance
- Represent the Red Cross in a professional manner
- Document activities as needed in the proper systems
- Current driver's license required
- Must be able to clear a Motor Vehicle check
- Knowledge of DOT (a plus)
- Ability to work with a range of staff members and volunteers throughout the region
- Logistical skills (a plus)
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Knowledge of vehicles and light mechanics, ex., fluid and tire pressure checks
- Ability and willingness to learn and use Red Cross technology
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
Training is provided at no cost. Volunteers in this position are asked to volunteer weekly at the American Red Cross. Must have the ability to drive in all conditions and willing to travel within the Central and Southern Ohio Region as needed.
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Dungee, Volunteer Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Athens, OH 43205
December 30, 2021