Library Activity Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: NaraTika Community Learning Center (NT-CLC)
A library provides resources and services to meet the needs of individuals for educational and personal development purposes. It provides a healthy environment for learning to people from varied backgrounds.
The NaraTika CLC library serves as the main source of information for the community in Okhladunga. The library is equipped with a diverse range of subject-specific books and reading materials - friendly and informative to students, teachers, children, youth and other various age groups of people.
Possible Activities at NaraTika Community Learning Center Library
- Cataloguing books and other printed materials, keeping the library clean and tidy, helping visitors to find books and other resources available, checking out any books and keep records updated;
- Visit community and schools to conduct mobile library activities and provide information about the library and facilities available so that the people will be motivated to use the library;
- Invite children/ community people and provide available resources and guide them learn;
- Conduct different library-related fund activities- like, reading stories, conducting quizzes, drawing.
- Conduct fundraising activities to help the library sustain itself on its own.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: 555.00
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
NaraTika Community Learning Center (NT-CLC)Nishankhe, Siddhicharan Municipality Ward 2Okhaldhunga, 56100Nepal
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME