Board of Director Member
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Steam Exchange
Board members are the fiduciaries who steer the organization towards a sustainable future by adopting sound, ethical, and legal governance and financial management policies, as well as by making sure the nonprofit has adequate resources to advance its mission.
Each individual board member is expected to
- know the organization’s mission, policies, programs, and needs
- faithfully read and understand the organization’s financial statements
- serve as active advocates and ambassadors for the organization and fully engage in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for the organization to advance its mission
- leverage connections, networks, and resources to develop collective action to fully achieve the organization’s mission
- give a meaningful personal financial donation
- help identify personal connections that can benefit the organization’s fundraising and reputational standing, and can influence public policy
- prepare for, attend, and conscientiously participate in board meetings
- participate fully in one or more committees
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
714 South Clay StreetLouisville, KY 40203
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH