Outreach Coordinator - 100% VOLUNTEER
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
We are looking for an Outreach Coordinator (Volunteer) to join our team!
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created 22 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
The Outreach Coordinator is a part of the Program Management team that supports and assists the entrepreneurs to ensure the program is running smoothly and on time.
- Support and provide help as needed to the entrepreneurs
- Organize, set up and open the virtual meetings
- Remind entrepreneurs what the assignments are
- Keep the milestone assignment tracker up to date
- Be available to take questions from the entrepreneurs in between coaching sessions
- Be a resource to help with coordinating, organizing and scheduling, as needed or directed by the Project Liaison
- Field questions from entrepreneurs, resolve obstacles or escalate as needed
- Help with monitoring program participation, escalate when a participant is in risk of not completing certain steps or milestones
- Report status to Report Manager
- Time commitment: 7+ hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong command of the English Language
- Proficient in using MS Office packages
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with several project details at once
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Strong time management skills
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
December 30, 2021