Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: A Family For Every Child
A Family For Every Child is a non profit organization in Eugene, Oregon. Since 2006, AFFEC seeks to find permanent, loving families for children currently in foster care awaiting adoption. Volunteers and Interns are incredibly valuable to our efforts and we have positions that include a number of skill sets. From web development/programming to marketing, from data entry, to grant writing, there is a little something for everyone! Be a part of our volunteer/intern team and obtain real-world work experience.
Annual Event Donation Callers Needed!
Our annual A Home for the Holidays gala is fast approaching and we need your help preparing for this event!
Donation calls are very easy!
- We provide everything you need
- Call from our offices and request donations of items for our Silent and Oral auctions
- Document conversations and donations
That's it! It's a great way to share our mission. It doesn't take a lot of time and just a few hours a week can help us make this year's auctions bigger and better than ever!
It's a great way to:
- Contribute to our mission--helping foster kids find a forever family of their very own
- Increase your communication skills
- Increase or brush up on your phone skills
- Add experience to your resume
- Strong communication skills across diverse populations
- Phone experience a plus
- Attention to detail
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK