Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: A Faith That Does JusticeCommunication Specialist(~ 2 to 5 hours per week)
A Faith That Does Justice (AFTDJ) is an interfaith organization that challenges people to experience God by living their faith intentionally in service to others. We do this by showing how unjust societal structures marginalize people and by acting to help those in need. Our vision is people intentionally living their faith in action.
The Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting the AFTDJ Director of Communications in our social media, email and other outreach efforts. The principal activities are:
- Publicity and social media outreach
- Support email campaigns
- Develop newsletters, blog posts and social media posts
- Maintain Social Media presence
- Set up The Weekly Word content in Mailchimp - weekly
- Post The Weekly Word content to website - weekly
- Assist in posting other content to the website - as needed
- Assist in setting up event marketing emails in Mailchimp - as needed
- Assist in the creation and posting of social media content - weekly
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Boston, MA 02115
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK