Campaign Manager (Google Specific) for Human Rights Organization
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: OLLAA: Oromo Legacy Leadership & Advocacy Association
OLLAA is a nonprofit community-based organization that seeks to serve the socio-cultural needs of the Oromo people around the world. We are built on the following principle and goals: advocacy and diplomacy- to amplify human rights violations and encourage democratization; Youth leadership and Education-to connect generations; and women empowerment and cultural renaissance.
This role will work closely with the Communications Department to maximize the efficiency of our presence on all google platforms. The organization has been awarded a Google grant and we are determined to fulfill the potential of this award in our outreach efforts across all approved platforms.
· Collaborate with all departments to build campaigns to fit the requirements for our Google grant and will be functional across all platforms.
· Design and build outreach campaigns and ads across Google specific platforms (Google Ads, YouTube, etc.)
· Work with other departments to access reports, information, press releases, and content to build from when needed.
· Understand Google Analytics and be able to report to the team on the best use of marketing space.
· Placing and managing campaigns across Google platforms, requesting support when needed.
· Perform any additional tasks related to the position as delegated by team members aligned with the particular channel of support.
· Experience in campaign development
· Proficient in Google Ads and analytics
· Ability to assess and readjust campaigns for developing outreach and to meet marketing goals
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Ability to work in a team and independently on various projects
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
800 W Broad St 100#263Falls Church, VA 22040
December 30, 2021
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK